Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Our introduction and a few words about Domain Hunter Gatherer

Reaction score

Hello Hi,

Not all of my posts will be so serious or self important as this but I figured as this was to be our introductory post I would let you know a little bit about us and what we do as it may come in handy going forward.

We, at Domain Hunter Gatherer, have been selling and supporting software to SEOs and IMers since 2011 and released Domain Hunter Gatherer in early 2015. Thankfully we have been very successful in what we do and part of the reason for that is the input we have received from our great users and our hard work implementing a lot of the great ideas requested of us in this time.

When DHG was first released it was a relatively simple tool for finding expired domains and has now grown into a professional level solution for not only finding expired domains but also for evaluating domains without the need for third party services. We are proud of what Domain Hunter Gatherer has become over the years and are excited to see where we can take it going forward.

We are always happy to hear any feedback from everyone even if it is negative as we believe that only gives us more information on how we can improve our software and services.

So if you have any questions or comments about Domain Hunter Gatherer I would love to hear from you. If you do want to ask or say something please do open a thread and we will do our best to help out however we can.

There should be some simple guides and tutorial type posts added to this sub-forum and our expired domain blog in the coming weeks so be sure to look out for those.

I do really look forward to hearing from you guys and working with you in the future.

Cheers.

Jim

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Jim

Welcome to DNForum.com!

wish you and DHG much success

imo...

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the insight Jim and much continued success

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom