Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Outbounding without direct email?

i463215

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If you can’t find direct email, for the individual, who you consider a target end user, decision maker, at a large company i.e. CEO, (or owner, at small co.), which method would use, to outbound them; LinkedIn, company contact email, hand written letter through snail mail, or call them?

Domain summit 2024

i463215

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Appreciate the link!

It didn't give me the CEO of the large co., but gave me the Executive Vice President Strategy & Director Of Communications, and they both us first initial with last name, as emails. That said, when I put the CEO's name in, it gave me an email with his first initial and last name; with a "verified" icon, so I'll give that a shot.

For the small co., it gave me one email; info@domainname.com, but no option to search by name; so I'll give that a shot.

Last edited:

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

out of curiosity, what domains are you proposing to send?

imo...

i463215

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Linkedin premium, inmail. Clearbit gmail extension
Found the small company owner, on LinkedIn but not the CEO, of the large company. That said, I've read others say NOT to outbound via Linkedin, for some reason.

Last edited:

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Found the small company owner, on LinkedIn but not the CEO, of the large company. That said, I've read others say NOT to outbound via Linkedin, for some reason.
Ive heard some say they put ads on LI with the keywords of the domain name to directly target the company owners and when they click the ad to buy the .com, have a BIN page there.

purple8pe

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ive heard some say they put ads on LI with the keywords of the domain name to directly target the company owners and when they click the ad to buy the .com, have a BIN page there.
explain thank you

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators