• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed OutOfOffice(.)com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggs101

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2008
Messages
1,078
Reaction score
62
OutOfOffice(.)com


Nice and generic. Great Overture: 899,980.
Just snapped this one up ealier today as a nice investment, should bring taxes down a little :)

This domain used to be a website "offering solutions to keep traveling professionals connected and productive" - offering mobile technology services & advice.
It seems to be a very highly searched e-mail template for business travelers.

Your thoughts would be most welcome.

Many thanks.



 
You don't own this name yet, it can still be renewed by the original registrant.

2) Do not list domains that you do not own.
 
Here we go, again.
 
I see the WHOIS hasn't been updated yet. But I have already received confirmation e-mail from the registry and the funds have been received by the registry. The WHOIS should be updated shortly once the process has been finalised. Recently, I have seen other members post domains in the appraisal section that they won a few moments ago at an auction.
I would just like a few opinions on this domain that I was awarded at an auction yesterday.
 
Last edited:
You have received an email from the registrar (GoDaddy), not from the registry.

This email was the order confirmation.

And since it was apparently an expired name auction, the original registrant still has a few days to renew his name.
 
Ah, ok. Merci Gregoire. So I guess if the original owner renews his domain in the next few days, I should be reimbursed via GoDaddy?

As soon as the WHOIS is updated, please let me know what you think of OutOfOffice(.)com.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom