Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Outstanding site for Domain reselling

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctc

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NO FEES, NO MONEY DOWN, and NO RESTRICTIONS whatsoever.

Resell domains directly from your site, with complete control over the design and price settings.

Only your Brand shows, total transparent solution.

For more info go to http://affiliate.outstanding.com

(or look for the affiliate FAQ on outstanding.com )

Domain summit 2024

Seems to be a fellow in Miami who registered his own domain name through itsyourdomain.com, but who appears to be using the nameservers of mydomain.com which, of course, is NamesDirect.

Not that any of that is necessarily bad, mind you. I'm just saying.

[EDIT]

ADDENDUM:

Well, maybe it is necessarily bad after all. Seems all one has to do is post in a forum that CTC starts and it earns one a spam. I received this in my email inbox today... after I made the above posting...

This is a message from ctc at The Domain Name Forum ( http://www.dnforum.com/index.php ). The The Domain Name Forum owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email ctc, you can use this online form:
http://www.dnforum.com/member.php?action=[redacted]

OR, by email:
mailto:ctc@ctc.info

This is the message:

OUTSTANDING.COM ®'s Transparent Affiliate Program is just for you.

Why Become an Outstanding.com Affiliate ?
You have NO FEES, NO MONEY DOWN, and NO RESTRICTIONS whatsoever. Unlike other reselling companies, you get total control over the design of your transparent affiliate account and set your own prices.

Only your Brand shows, total transparent solution.

How much do you get paid in commissions?

outstanding.com's affiliates set their own resale prices for domain name registrations. The cost of registration to a transparent affiliate is $9.95 per domain.

We bill your client the resale price you choose. We pay you this resale price (less a 5% credit processing fee) minus your cost of $9.95.

For example, if your resale price is $24.95, we bill all your clients $24.95 (charges appear on their statement as "Domain Registration"). The 5% processing fee on $25.95 is $1.29- making your total $23.70 minus your cost of $9.95. Thus, you would
receive $13.75 for every domain you register through O U T S T A N D I N G . C O M ® !

Get Paid!
Domain names are being registered at a rate of more than 5 million names every 3 months. By enabling your customers to search and register domain names from your web site, you add value to your customer's online experience and get paid for your referrals! Join forces with O U T S T A N D I N G . C O M ® and offer your customers domain name registration services today!

Cost
There are no membership fees to become an O U T S T A N D I N G . C O M ® affiliate. There are no hidden monthly costs or prepay expenses. The total cost to become in affiliate is about 10 minutes of your time.

Limit Your Liability
The domain look-up box placed on your web site will enable your customers to search the shared registry and secure domain names in real time. This means you no longer have to manually register domains and take the chance someone else will register the name before your customer does. Since the our registration process is automated and done in real time your exposure to liability is limited.

Keep Your Credit
Unlike other registrars, O U T S T A N D I N G . C O M ® processes your customer's credit card instead of yours. Why risk non-payment or pay for somebody else's domain name? By charging the end-customer directly (charges appear on their statement as "Domain Registration"), O U T S T A N D I N G . C O M ® frees up your credit for the bills you need to pay to keep your business functioning.

Non-competitive Environment
We recognize your customer base is important . O U T S T A N D I N G . C O M ® is dedicated to providing the best products and services for the domain industry.

Secure Tracking System
Our affiliate programs pay you for every customer that registers a domain name through your site. Our secure tracking system makes it easy to view your account balances and registration history online and ensures that you will be paid for every order on a monthly basis.

A Program For Everyone
Whether you want to charge your own prices for domain names, or you want to charge the same prices we do, O U T S T A N D I N G . C O M ® has a program for everyone.

Getting Started
To get started registering domain names from your Web site, simply become an affiliate. The application process is easy. You will receive confirmation by e-mail that your application has been approved and you can start registering domains immediately!

Questions
Please direct your questions regarding our services to support@outstanding.com.

Getting Paid:

Commission checks are sent by the 25th day of the month following the month of registration. To receive a commission check, a $50.00 minimum commission must be earned. If the minimum $50.00 has not been earned, commissions are not lost but are carried over to the next month.

For more information go to http://affiliatefaq.outstanding.com
or email us at affiliate@outstanding.com

Become An Affiliate Today!
Regards,
outstanding.com

Actually, I don't mind so much being privately messaged after I make a posting. I've done it myself. That part of it is cool. But the above is, in effect, an unsolicited commercial email (UCE) or spam. There's no policy on this sort of thing in this forum? (Just askin')

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators