• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Over 100 clicks per day on Adsense, but NO money

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZaZZeR.com

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2003
Messages
477
Reaction score
0
I am receiving well over 100 clicks on adsense ads on one of my music related sites and only getting around $6.00 per day. Anyone have any ideas how I could change that? I mean make more per click?
 
Put text that is optimized for a different term, then the ads will change accordingly. It might also be where your traffic is from. If it's non US, then a lot of times the click is worth less.
 
The problem is, the site is optimized for the search engines for certain keywords and if I change the text too much, my rankings will change.
 
Get into the Yahoo Publisher Network, add affiliate links- earn income from other angles, etc.
 
I agree. YOu could make a whole lot more with yahoo but you need to be a US publisher.
 
Does Yahoo publisher automatically accept people?
 
I thought that Yahoo publisher accounts were by invite only. If so, anyone have an invite? :-)
 
paulc said:
Why are none US clicks worthless?
Because the vast majority of the advertisers are US based and want to attract US based customers.
 
Yes, YPN is by invite only right now, but you could probably buy an invite off of someone.
 
Rarethings said:
Yes, YPN is by invite only right now, but you could probably buy an invite off of someone.

or just apply ... it only took a day or 2 for me to be accepted
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom