• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers overweight.info and icehockey.info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Developper

I am creating new gTLD's
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2008
Messages
142
Reaction score
2
Thats the first name I ever offer in any forum in my 11 years of being a domainer.


OverWeight.info

overweight.info


It's "only" an .info, but what a keyword. I sold two .infos in the past 18 month for 6 figure $US. One is published: travel.info for $US 116,000 in June 2007 through SEDO. The other one is well known by insiders: ho/tel.in/fo in march 2008, it went for MUCH more (can't say more, NDA).

overweight.info is a ultra-premium domain that cries for development.
I suggest to use escrow.com or SEDO as escrow agent. I pay the fees.

overweight.info had been registered in the LandRush II. I am first owner. I never did any parking or SEO stuff. Currently it just sits there and waits for you.

Also registered in Landrush II, and same backround story:

IceHockey.info

icehockey.info

You can also reach me at domainsale /atsign/ cyberinvest /dot/ lv for further questions. I am happy to call you if needed. You find an US phonenumber in the imprint of the websites (SkypeIn). I am 8h ahead of EST, so please call in your morning time.
 
Last edited:
$3k for Overweight.info here.
Great domain.
 
I think each should exceed $US x.xxx

BIN for both would be $US 18,000.-

I know, it's a lot of money for .info! But the .info extension gets better and better. I made a small webpage showing good .infos:

http://who-has-got.info/

There are even PR8 .infos out there!

travel.info made $US 116,000.- in June 2007! It's a SEDO deal!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom