Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

OVT Matcher is back with a 60% OFF the usual $250 for all board members

Status
Not open for further replies.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We have decided to offer OVT Matcher at a 60% discount to all board members. You can now purchase OVT Matcher for just $99 instead of the usual $250 price.

About the application:

OVT Matcher is the first and only desktop application that is able to scan millions of domains and output domains that have overture score with extension (ovt w/ext).

Our database contains over one million domain names in the major gTLDs that had an OVT score in January, February and/or March 2007 (the last month Yahoo has published the OVT numbers). This database covers almost all of the .com/net/org domains with OVT score worldwide.

OVT Matcher among other functions, enables you to input a list of millions of domain names and scan them against our database, and within seconds you will get a list with domains that had an OVT score in any of the aforementioned months. In our testings, we were able to scan up to 6 million domains at once and get results in less than 10 seconds!

OVT Matcher is also able to automatically pull all the available auction lists (future and current) from the major 4 dropcatchers: Snapnames, NameJet, Afternic and Pool. Instead of having to manually download them, unzip them, parse the data and import them for scan, OVT Matcher is doing it all for you with a push of a button. It downloads, unzips, parses and scans the data automatically, which saves you even more time. You also have the option to enter a custom data source to download from.

Some features of OVT Matcher:

1. Scan millions of domains for January February and March OVT against a database of over 1 million domains with OVT score
2. Automatically pull data from all drop catchers and scan
3. Input any data file containing domains, the tool is able to parse the data and extract the domains from it for scanning.
4. Conduct "wildcard" searches - for example find all names with ovt that start with "car" or contain "loan" or whatever
5. Ability to export results(selected or all) in CSV or Clipboard
6. Scan keywords for OVT score using wildcards. We have a database of around 100,000 one word keywords with ovt score that you can pull data from.
7. Auto-update feature and free lifetime upgrades

View a slideshow of screeshots of the program here:

See what Domain Name Wire wrote about OVT Matcher

To take advantage of the 60% discount offer follow this payment link and after that PM me or email me at petrosch (at) seznam.cz for activation details. Click Here to purchase

Last edited:

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
edit

Last edited:

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
last day for this promotion

I've received questions from members on this and another board regarding .ca domains.

Yes, OVT Matcher can scan .ca domains, as well as .info and biz

To sum up, OVT Matcher can scan .com/net/org/info/biz/ca

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The offer has ended, the program is no longer for sale at $99, we are back to usual pricing. However, feel free to PM me if you want to buy the tool, I will give you a discount

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom