• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

OVT updates to October - Your best OVT w/ext?

Status
Not open for further replies.

guile

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2004
Messages
350
Reaction score
2
Just noticed that OVT numbers have finally been updated to October's numbers. What is your best OVT with extension score?

My best score is :
616

I'm sure some of you have scores in the ten thousands, but I'm happy with this one considering a couple months back it wasn't even enough to be listed :ok:
 
my best one is down from 1863 to 1809. and it's cheap.
 
Hi

Please only list the "score" and not the domain, as we do not want to turn this in to an "advertising" thread.

Thanks

:)
 
I think this would only be an issue if someone said the name was for sale.

How would this stop someone from simply contacting the person who mentions their overture score and asking about the name?

I have an idea for a solution, just move this thread to Advertising.
 
Jonathan said:
I think this would only be an issue if someone said the name was for sale.

How would this stop someone from simply contacting the person who mentions their overture score and asking about the name?

Hi

We don't want it to become an issue, that's why no domain names should be posted.


to your second question.

no, this would not stop someone from contacting you or anyone else who posts here, as long as it's done via pm, email or chat.

I don't see that as a problem.


Thanks
 
My best one rose from 101 to 861 over the past month.
 
377 to 422 and a competitor went down from 4495 to 1392. Interesting month.
 
Went up from 2980 to 3170
 
16441 up from 15749.
 
Congrats Fearless! Btw, it's a truly great domain you have there. Glad that you've held onto it.
 
one went from 12 to 110. and the traffic went from 45 to 500 same day.

weird coincidence?
 
I had a good number of them in the 600 - 1000 range. My highest though was 1648.

//everydayprofit
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom