Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Own an arcade? You've got to see this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingcaw

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sick of your arcade site being just the same as all the rest? Looking for a way to stand out from the crowd? Want to offer your visitors a little more than the competition?

Well, fret no more, because Gamepacks.org is here to give you a helping hand!

Whether its packs of flash games, a new template, or even whole new scripts you're looking for - our wide range of products is sure to provide the solution you need.

Check out some of our feature products:

2,700 flash games for GameScript, phpArcadeScript, GameSiteScript and AvArcade - only $22.95 each

AutoVideoScript - the complete automated video site script - only $32.99

Moody Tech template for phpArcadeScript - only $27.99

Myspace Mega-Content Pack - only $9.95

With all these great deals and so much more at our store, you'd be wise to make Gamepacks.org your first stop for arcade and media site content!

kingcaw

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We've just added a big batch of special offers and bundled deals featuring a range of packages including:

Unlimited domain licenses for TopMediaScript and AutoVideoScript
Combo media script packages
Arcade templates with gamepacks

Check them out!

kingcaw

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
GAMEPACKS.ORG SUMMER SALE

We're pleased to announce that for this week only (Mon 25th-Fri 29th June) we're holding the Gamepacks.org Summer Sale - with 10% off ALL ITEMS!!

To take advantage of this great offer, simply use the coupon code SUMMER07 when making your purchase!

phdsandman

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
YEAH! If i didn't know any better I'd say you were using this whole thread for advertising your personal matters.

kingeric

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
are your scripts Encoded (protected)

kingcaw

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
YEAH! If i didn't know any better I'd say you were using this whole thread for advertising your personal matters.

Well obviously as the store updates, or we have special pricing deals, this thread is going to be updated accordingly too - the posts i've made have been about Gamepacks.org; the store; not sure where you're getting "personal matters" from :/

are your scripts Encoded (protected)

Not at this point in time, no

kingeric

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have two questions:

1.I bought a media script using the same youtube videos at http://8vid.com
The script stop working every week because youtube changes their site configuration very often. You can see even the search function in this script no longer works do to youtube changes. Check it out here http://8vid.com/search.php?search=search How long do you offer FREE updates if any?

2. Are you affiliated with http://dlnow.com?

Thanks

kingcaw

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing you're referring to AutoVideoScript:

1) We're commited to not only resolving any issues brought about by changes which youtube make; but also to preventing any future changes from causing script bugs. To date we have resolved every issue brought about by youtube changes on the same day its been reported.

We've gone through the exact same changes as other scripts, however unlike most other scripts, we don't just leave our customers stuck with a broken site.

Also, support and updates to scripts are always free.

2) Not in any way shape or form. We are authorized resellers of AVS; originally developed by Onic Designs.

More fantastic products added:

Professional File Hosting Script - only $19.95
phpArcadeScript theme - 'Sunburnt Penguin' - only $29.99
AvArcade theme - 'Sheen' - only $34.99

And remember, if you use the coupon code SUMMER07 before Friday, you can get 10% off these and all of our other great products!

kingcaw

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Fantastic new product added - the Youtube Crawler for phpArcadeScript!

This script crawls youtube, pulling video embed codes, details and thumbnails, and adding them to your phpArcadeScript site as though you'd added them yourself.

This is a fantastic way to boost your content regularly without even having to lift your finger.

For more details, check out the product page

kingcaw

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've been using the crawler for the videos category on http://www.play-big.net

In other news, we're pleased to announce that we have now reduced the price of all arcade templates to only $24.99 - be sure to check those out if you're looking to spruce up your arcade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom