• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed P-R-O-X-Y.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1415avais

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
241
Reaction score
0
Hey, what do you all think of the domain P-R-O-X-Y.com?

I think its the best proxy domain there is since its basically just 1 word, proxy but it has - in between the words so schools cant block the domain because it has the word proxy in them.

i really do think this is the best proxy domain out there, maybe as well as proxy.com if not better. Thanks, please let me know how much this is worth. It even gets some typeins daily. thanks.

:)
 
Um, well I agree the name is not bad, but sorry...
I am pretty sure there are a few better ones.
Besides, "proxy" is not restricted in schools...
Works for me. As a name, I am not too sure...
But develope it :D!!! Im working on mine right now!
Would you like to swap links? PM me...
Thanks... Nicolas
 
my host doesnt let me put on proxy but working on geting my own dedicated server so am going to develop this. but u have any appraisal as to how much u all think this domain is worth?

most schools do block the keyword "proxy" in domains though :)

thanks
 
Well...
Im really a noob when it comes to domains... I really only
enjoy buying and selling names and I have never bought
anything over 50$? :S So, when it comes to appraisals...
I have nothing to base my appraisal on... I have sold names
like that for 100$ So I am going to put a tag of 1XX$ on it
as it is pretty cool and easy to remeber. Develope it! Definately!
What do you think about mine?! *sorry for using your thread :(*
I got www.prockz.com - Sound it out :D prock-z "proxy" ???

P.S - Oh? Maby some do obviously...
But mine, i use proxies that are easiest to remember and thoes are
usually... proxyclass? proxy.info? Thoes are allowed :s
 
nice domain but as for p-r-o-x-y.com, im hoping for more than $1xx

anyone have anymore appraisals? Thanks :)
 
wow, u really think its only worth reg fee? any other opinions?

dont u think its the best domain if a proxy domain cant have the word "proxy" in it? its the next best thing and its not blocked by schools.

thanks :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom