Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Package: BirthControlPills.info + BirthControlPill.info Quick Sale! Ends 5 PM ET 4/6

Status
Not open for further replies.

wordplay

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Overture for term: 42,936

BirthControlPills.info + BirthControlPill.info
BOTH for $25 TOTAL!

Birth Control Pills is a perfect match for the .info extension.
I find I need some cash in my PayPal... so take advantage of this
acceptional offer by 5 PM ET today, 4/6, at which time this offer expires.

Immediately transferable through GoDaddy .com. 11 months
left on registration. PayPal only.
PM or Post "Sold" to claim. Transaction must occur today.

Thank you

Domain summit 2024

wordplay

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
One hour left.

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sold if your still selling....
Going to sleep soon, so will pay you within 18 hours if you accept.
Thanks,
Jarred

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please if I offer full price, dont step on my toes like that...

wordplay

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Because DNForum shut-down for maintenance during my sale (don't know how long) I will extend it to include your offers.

However, I also stipulated that the transaction needed to transpire that evening. Therefore, whoever contacts me and pays me first, wins the bid.

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MediaHound -

Ok, take it. The sale was over, as you clearly were aware, so I don't see how I could be stepping on your toes, in fact you were stepping on the seller's toes by asking for the same price after the sale was over, but whatever... It's not worth it.

wordplay

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If no one takes this by noon ET today, 4/7, I'm reposting the sale. My PayPal still needs to be fed :) Or anyone can meet the high offer of $30 and PM me after noon. Thanks.

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What's you're PayPal ID? If you're not paid by noon ET, consider it sold. I'll be driving in traffic so won't be available for about an hour or so, but can PayPal you upon arrival, even if via my cellphone web browser.

- Dale

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Like I said at 3 this AM, I was going to sleep and would pay after I awoke, if I heard back.
Whats the score here? Why would you put a 12:00 deadline to pay, when I said I would pay within 18 hrs of 3am?
You were trying to communicate with someone who was sleeping!

All that aside,
Juniper, you said "ok, take it" but it also looks like your still trying to get it. There's a lot of trust on a forum like this, and if I cant take your word as fact, then we have a problem.

So where do we stand? worldplay?

wordplay

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi MH:

First of all, thanks for trying to bid, but let's get down to the facts.

The sale was over when you posted. After a sale ends, it's a new game. You were gone and I had a ready buyer. You told me you'd pay me in 18 hours. I'm sorry, but I was not going to wait to see if you were going to follow through or not (I have had people change their minds on me before, haven't you?). My original post also stated I wanted to be paid that evening.

The domains have been sold. I hope you understand my situation and best of success to you.

MediaHound said:
Like I said at 3 this AM, I was going to sleep and would pay after I awoke, if I heard back.
Whats the score here? Why would you put a 12:00 deadline to pay, when I said I would pay within 18 hrs of 3am?
You were trying to communicate with someone who was sleeping!

All that aside,
Juniper, you said "ok, take it" but it also looks like your still trying to get it. There's a lot of trust on a forum like this, and if I cant take your word as fact, then we have a problem.

So where do we stand? worldplay?

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The seller (nor the forum) revolves around you and your 18 hour sleep schedule. I said "go ahead take it", and you didn't pay the seller. The seller gave a new deadline. I *AGAIN* gave you time to take it instead of me, and *AGAIN* you failed to pay.

You snooze (TWICE), you lose. I've been more than fair with this transaction, so I'm not sure what you're complaining about.

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wordplay said:
I have had people change their minds on me before, haven't you?

No, my word is as good as gold.

And as far as other people changing their mind on me, never happened in ANY of the names I sold.

Dont get me wrong, it's not a perfect world.

Also, I try to do business with professionals that dont piss other people off over a measly $5.

Whatever...

I still have plenty of good birth control domains that are .com and generating revenue.

Just thought I'd help you out, plus get some additions to my collection.

But since this turned out to be a stepping stone sale, and not a true auction, I wont even increase my offer. (though I prob. would have). But that dosent matter anyway, considering the name was supposedly sold anyhow.

I've been in enough cut-throat businesses to know how to react to this instance.

You guys have fun cutting throats.
I'll see you at the bank.

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow... someone needs a little counseling in the "blame everyone else for my inactions and oversleeping" department.

How about this... you email DotcomGod when you're about to go to sleep. He will shut down the web site until you let him know you are awake. No sales transactions are to take place while you are asleep without your prior approval.

In fact, why don't we just shut down the internet while you're asleep. That's the only way to be fair to you and your schedule, right?

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"OK take it... it's not worth it"

liar.info - Figures as much.

I'm not going to entertain this thread much longer so get it all out while you can.

And, I never blamed anyone for my sleeping, and no, it was not "oversleeping". That's my schedule as is with most people in this industry full time, that arent "traffic - fighters" such as yourself.

Look at you....
Such a silly post....this isnt the place for that.
Like I said, I'm not going to entertain this thread much longer so get it all out while you can.

wordplay

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
MH,

Anyone who has dealt with me here and at other forums know that I am not a cut-throat. I take offense at your allegation.

Please re-examine your part in this. Perhaps you'll find you are not such a victim after all.

Moderator, please close this thread. It has more than served its' purpose. Thank you.

MediaHound said:
No, my word is as good as gold.

And as far as other people changing their mind on me, never happened in ANY of the names I sold.

Dont get me wrong, it's not a perfect world.

Also, I try to do business with professionals that dont piss other people off over a measly $5.

Whatever...

I still have plenty of good birth control domains that are .com and generating revenue.

Just thought I'd help you out, plus get some additions to my collection.

But since this turned out to be a stepping stone sale, and not a true auction, I wont even increase my offer. (though I prob. would have). But that dosent matter anyway, considering the name was supposedly sold anyhow.

I've been in enough cut-throat businesses to know how to react to this instance.

You guys have fun cutting throats.
I'll see you at the bank.

gph

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
In my numerous dealings with wordplay, he has always been a sound and ethical businessman. Having read the chronology of this thread, I don't think he did anything wrong here, because the sale was over before firm offers were made.

Just my $0.02

gph

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators