• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Package my BEST .us names as a package!

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
3,491
Reaction score
17
Hey! I am selling these TOP .us names as a package for offers over $1000. I have purchased several of these names from other domain collectors, so I am not just selling regged names here.

ini.us

ibe.us

smr.us

computerengineer.us

piece.us

serverside.us

microengineering.us

painful.us


these names get these results combined:

google: over 6.000.000 (with quotes around every name)

overture: over 14.000

These names will be pushed free of course.

This is YOUR chance to get some very nice .us names for your portfolio!
 
i MIGHT consider including imported.us if the price/timing is right
 
buy it now price set to $1000 if you make a fast deal I will include imported.us

this offer is good for a day
 
i like the names but the pricing is much much to high for .us
 
Originally posted by NameTower
i like the names but the pricing is much much to high for .us

thank you, but no it is not. Rather too cheap.

Do you even know what .us have been selling for? normal 3-letters selling for a few hundred etc. Come nice generics getting offers for thousands

If you come into my thread and tell me that my price is "much much too high" and aren't even interested in purchasing, when I have done my best to bring prices down (need the money too buy another name) I makes me feel pretty angry.
 
i am interested though..
 
Originally posted by icehole


thank you, but no it is not. Rather too cheap.

Do you even know what .us have been selling for? normal 3-letters selling for a few hundred etc. Come nice generics getting offers for thousands

If you come into my thread and tell me that my price is "much much too high" and aren't even interested in purchasing, when I have done my best to bring prices down (need the money too buy another name) I makes me feel pretty angry.

what 3 letter us sells for $300?
abc.us?
 
ok. I have just had so many people shit in my thread over the past months it is starting to really get to me.

Anyways, if you are interested, please feel free to PM me. I have some other TLD names at: www.techsajt.com/domains/index.php?mode=others

which i can throw in
 
well most of them are going at $200 but they actually mean or could mean stuff
Pib is better than imi or any of the ones listed and that is at $200
BMX is a type of bike... (very popular lately) and thats at $3003

if your not interested in lowering the price im not really interested, sorry for the confusion.
 
consider this sale over
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom