• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale package of 10 names getting around 25 uniques / day

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
3,491
Reaction score
17
Hey,

selling this package of 10 names of swedish typos as an auction.

The names are:

tadera.com
blokcet.com
tradra.com
datorbuitken.com
bolcket.com
lunrstorm.com
lunrastorm.com
hbdforums.com
pricerunnet.com
ccfestival.org


Stats for latest 5 days:

04/11/04 28 uniques

04/12/04 25 uniques

04/13/04 28 uniques

04/14/04 19 uniques

04/15/04 24 uniques


Info: They have all been regged within the last 2 months or later, so there is loads of time left on registrations.

Starting price: $50

End Time: 2 hours after first bid

Buy Now: $75
 
I will include ALL of my $DNF :)

Oh and the buy now price is now $55 :)
 
Included now, is a list of 20 unregged swedish typos that I suspect get traffic.
I have personally made the research to find these typos and would be VERY surprised if they dont get traffic.

First offer of $50 gets EVERYTHING!
 
May i know is the stat above combined stats for all domains?
 
yes it does.

The stats are usually between 20 and 30 uniques a day

If you are interested post NOW as is it soon sold to someone
 
Still, noone has said the magic word, but I have 2 interested from here and NP

Remember, the list I am offering together with the names, is like the names above, HANDpicked from big swedish sites. I know that some of them are receiving traffic, no idea how much. I have no guarantees, but if you wish, I can mark the ones on the list I think will get the most.

Come on, only $50 here!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom