• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Packages being sold cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
3,491
Reaction score
17
.com's Price: $250
usagolfstore.com
shopshirts.com
forum6.com
dvdaffiliates.com
ikill.com

.net's Price: $250
ukloans.net
onlinebanks.net
floorboards.net

.org's Price: $100
progamer.org
usabank.org

.biz Price: $150
womenswear.biz

europeanmonetaryunion.org and .com Price: $50

I will consider trades.

Buy them all price: $600
 
Actually, buy them all for $550.

Daddy needs to buy a new name!

I will design one page of choice for you as well if you buy them all.

My latest work is: www.techsajt.com
 
last offer: $500 for them all, not including design.

This offers is good for the rest of the day
 
sale closed.

I changed my mind, don't want to sell them all for that price
 
Try to sell them individualy. Individualy domains sell faster and at a higher price
 
alright.

I will consider all offers made on the names, trades for other names, or something else
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom