• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers PageRank 4 Sale - 8 sites incl. AdvertiseStuff.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2004
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
29
I need some fast cash for upcoming hosting fees and domain renewals, so I am selling a few of my PageRank 4 domains. These all come with basic sites, but most are little more than holding pages, so what I am really selling is the domain name and the genuine PageRank.

You can check that the PageRank is genuine here:
http://www.seologs.com/pr-check/pagerank.html

VaioPocket.net - $80
(Sold as a pair with VaioPocket.org, also PR4)

HandheldGamingDevices.com - $75

Exibanya.com - $50
(16 pages indexed in Google)

CasinoGlitz.com - $100
(162 pages indexed in Google)

AllFonts.net - $60
(29 pages indexed in Google)

AdvertiseStuff.com - $100
(A great name!)

AcupunctureCEUs.com - $50
(Had OVT in the 40+ when I bought it, although not anymore)

2moms.net - $60
(I was planning to develop a "same-sex" parenting site)

None of these are really traffic sites or revenue generating sites, but they are great for link placements to get your other sites indexed in Google and PageRanked. Or you could sell PR4 links on them, and make your investment back in just a couple of months!

Feel free to post any questions below, or make offers on multiple sites.

Thanks for looking!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom