• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers pagerankr.com - PR Check Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razvann

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2006
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
www.pagerankr.com


I'm selling www.pagerankr.com


Custom script done by a friend of mine. The design was made by me.

Assume no traffic as I just launched the site.



You'll get :

  • domain name
  • PHP script
  • .psd for the logo
  • & everything else :)



Price
:

Offers above $80.
I'll post BIN price soon.




Thanks,
~ Razvan
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom