Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed paidsurveyreport.com awesome new site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Featuring the most professional and attractive Get Paid To Take Surveys website business which is an ever-growing Hot Niche! By offering an extensive and newly updated surveys members area, your customers will come back time and time again to make extra income taking surveys on the internet!

Features:

http://www.paidsurveyreport.com $300

100% custom design
PHP Programming for ease of use and speed
Google Adsense integrated
All the hot bookmarking sites integrated like del.ici.ous and furl, etc.
Add-To-Favorites feature
Email-To-A-Friend feature
Giant Ebook collection selling for $19.95 with 10MB Bonus for joining
Tips for survey takers
Edit one text file and the flash updates your company name
Testimonials
RSS entrepreneurial news
100% PayPal automatic - they get instant access with no wait
Frequently Asked Question for the curious
Sure to be a big hit and moneymaker!

CorrectName.Com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How is a turnkey site a custom design or worth $300. I am truly sorry sir, but I would feel bad if someone paid that price. Its a decent name, but its turnkey, and you list it as "100% custom"

www.demo-demo-demo.com/survey/
www.designshrinephpfactory.com/

I truly feel bad, but I would worse if someone bought this at this price.

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
im always amazed at people like you who have nothing better to do then interfer with someones business,then you show the source of the script which is a distrust to other resellers,i will make sure to follow each and every post you put up in order to let everyone know where and the truth behind the crappy sites you sell,the paid survey site is not only a great looking site and well worth the price but is a big money maker when promoted correct,i have a site like this on clickbank which makes me over $200 a week and its turnkey,so please before you speak understand the facts

also as i look at your post you are selling a turnkey site which is from desighnshrinefactory.com,the same place where my script is from,im curious to know if your a member and if you realize you are breaking the rules by selling that mortgage site for under $50,i will report you to desighnshrine and make sure you are a member

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
also as i look at your post you are selling a turnkey site which is from desighnshrinefactory.com,the same place where my script is from,im curious to know if your a member and if you realize you are breaking the rules by selling that mortgage site for under $50,i will report you to desighnshrine and make sure you are a member

CorrectName.Com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I least i didnt lie or try to sell a "custom" turkey for $300. That rule was put in place after that site was made, so I assume my lawyer will have a leg to stand on. Do You?

POLiSH

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This section is called: Templates/Turnkeys .. Knock it off with the comments and let him sell his site.

CorrectName.Com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
He called it custom and asked $300 for it. Would it be better to let people call a turnkey custom and sell it?

And before you say it, it is my business, as this is my business. No good comes from lying. It just isnt a custom site, and if someone wants topay $300 based on name and full disclosure so be it, but not on a lie, as that hurts the rest of us. Sorry if you dont see that.

POLiSH

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No problem, go ahead and post some links to back up your information, if you are correct I will remove the thread, if your not I will deleted all the responses and give you a warning.

CorrectName.Com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I posted them already, its from design shrine

www.demo-demo-demo.com/survey/
www.designshrinephpfactory.com/

I got in his business as its my business. It hurts me, I'll be selling the same site under a different name in a week or so for $50.

Guys Im just trying to do the right thing. Unless that name is worth $250 then its over priced. A lie is always a lie. I guess every site is custom, but once its been sold 20 times, is it still custom. Is the forum better off with posts like this? Is this our business? Does design shrine want people passing sites off as custom?

How am I wrong? I tried to right a wrong. I pulled the other site he questioned, even though it was built before new rule went into effect. I do business to do business again. Someone doesnt like me for this thread, well I dont regret it. I've called a liar out and tried to protect this forum and a buyer. So I called a liar a liar. What5s that make me, honest? So Im sorry Im honest and trying to protect my business.

I wrote dnforum about the post and sent them the links but the thread is still here. I'm just trying to do the right thing and anyone that cant see that, just wont ever understand. I sell turnkeys, but i tell them as such and price them as such. The poster can price it at 2 mill if he wants, but you cant call it custom. Yet im in trouble.

Does anyone else see the flaw in logic here?

ObtainADomain

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
100% custom design
I was scammed by a guy just like this. I bought a credit card site that was said to be 100% custom for $350 and later found out it was turnkey :(

I wish someone like you had spoken up when I got scammed Websitesbuilt, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom