• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers PaintballVideos.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pooh

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2005
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Offers wanted. BIN $500

PaintballVideos.net is registered at NameCheap.com since August of 2005. I have not done anything with the domain except use NameDrive's parking system started 2 months ago.

Overture reads that the term 'paintball videos' got 7262 queries in April, 923 for paintblal video clip, and 853 for free paintball video.

The site ranks 8th I believe for the term just by the domain keywords. It was indexed through namecheap's listings somewhere. I believe that's how google caught it.


I have made a simple page for paintballvideos.net just for looks until it is sold. The amazon ads receive at least 10 clicks a day.

I haven't established the site or advertised except in the links section of one of my other sites.

The domain gets 50 unique visitors a day and growing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom