• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Panama.pn

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thevirtual

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
6,409
Reaction score
0
I just registered this domain, which I think has LOTS of potential.

www. panama .pn

This is a good domain which uses PN as the abbreviation for Panama, even though it differs from the Panamanian cctld.

Can anyone offer an appraisal?

thanks
 
Hi and welcome to the forum! To be honest, this is such a hard name to sell that I don't find it's worth paying $100/yearly to keep it parked. Pitcairns Islands? I have never heard of that place in my life (yes I know I might lack some geographic knowledge.) I must say less than regfee, sorry.
 
Hi and welcome to the forum! To be honest, this is such a hard name to sell that I don't find it's worth paying $100/yearly to keep it parked. Pitcairns Islands? I have never heard of that place in my life (yes I know I might lack some geographic knowledge.) I must say less than regfee, sorry.

Yeah I am sure that everybody has heard of Tuvalu, otherwise .tv would be worthless :rolleyes:
 
Yeah I am sure that everybody has heard of Tuvalu, otherwise .tv would be worthless :rolleyes:

Well, .tv (television) opens up a few more possibilities than .pn doesn't it? I'm not trying to say bad things about your domain, I'm just trying to give you my honest meaning. Good luck though.
 
Casino.pn
$315 2006-01-17 at Afternic

panama . pn $300
 
nice name!
but .pn names are not worth too much.
 
Cool name,I like it.But for not much,$xx IMO,good luck!~
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom