Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

broker Paper.com - Preimium domain with 44k unique visitors/month

Status
Not open for further replies.

quietlight

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Paper.com is for sale for US$600,000 or best offer. View: http://www.paper.com

This premium dotcom domain includes a fully functioning drop ship website (currently disabled, but easy to re-enable) relationships with vendors, a customer list of about 80,000, the phone number 888-PAPERGREAT and also the domain papersites.com. The site still receives multiple customer inquiries per day.

According to Google, there are 68,000,000 global searches for "paper" per month.

According to Google analytics, the site averages about 44,000 absolute unique visitors/month WITHOUT any marketing. When the owner previously marketed the site, it got about 3x that many.

Sales were over $1million/year when the owners marketed the site.

If interested, please call Jason at (775)852-1966 or reply with private message. An information packet will be made available to qualified buyers who sign a non-disclosure.

Serious and qualified buyers only, please.

A few people have asked why the whois is different from my name. It is because I am a broker representing the owners. If you visit the paper.com homepage, the second paragraph describes that the site is for sale and has direct contact info for me.

Last edited:

quietlight

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am a broker with QuietLightBrokerage.com representing the seller (who is listed in whois.) For verification, please visit the paper.com homepage. The second paragraph (the one in white) has a paragraph about how the site is for sale, and has me listed directly. Also, if you go to to quietlightbrokerage.com and look at websites for sale, you will see paper.com listed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators