• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed paperclip.org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

regcheap

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
hi guys,

just wondering if you can help me appraise paperclip.org

many thanks
craig
 
I like the name but I'm not experienced enough to put down something in writing.

muris
beat.mobi ssm.mobi blackjackonline.mobi
 
I like it, has potential..

PAPERCLIP ORGANIZATION

* Keep people attached / intouch with people, pets, loved ones,

many unique uses.

goodluck!
 
Cool domain. I would say mid xx.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom