• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed parcle.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scooby47

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2006
Messages
31
Reaction score
3
huge typo ... google it and see

Thoughts on value appreciated

Thanks
 
u can park it and find out , if it gets traffic....i dont see anything ...reg fee
 
I agree with GAMEFINEST. Value will be determined by traffic revenue.
 
Reg fee only ! ... I am surprised at that

I do think it is a good domain ... certainly should have more value than reg fee as the two posters have suggested ...

I thought that typo's were popular?

Bearing in mind that the Mortage.com (typo variant ) went for $149,000 according to dnjournal back in June last year and that delivers Results 1 - 10 of about 3,460,000 for Mortage in google.co.uk


Parcle Results 1 - 10 of about 14,300 for parcle. delivered by google.co.uk its both a typo and very common mis spelling... amounting to over 20% of the actual result for PARCEL itself Results 1 - 10 of about 64,800,000 for parcel in google searched via the uk.

I know it has to be worth a reasonable amount certainly no where near the mortgage variant mentioned above .....but reg fee no way ...


I also have Parcledelivery.com as well ...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom