Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

other Parkingcrew.com - an introduction

This is a discussion about another domain name register/company not listed.

Knocks

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure I understand. In the scenario you described, the total RPM for those 100 visitors would not be affected by separating the U.S. visitors, because the domain would still get paid for the 30 U.S. visitors by Elephant Traffic (and presumably it would get paid more than a generic 1st tier parking feed, since this is a direct sale).

Domain summit 2024

parkingcrew.com

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure I understand. In the scenario you described, the total RPM for those 100 visitors would not be affected by separating the U.S. visitors, because the domain would still get paid for the 30 U.S. visitors by Elephant Traffic (and presumably it would get paid more than a generic 1st tier parking feed, since this is a direct sale).

If ET pays more for those 30 US visitors than they would have made on Parking, the RPM improves. If not, it worsens. I can only speak about the RPM on the parking side and that one get's affected.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

Knocks

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yea, but my question is about the 70 that get handed off to you. Is there a difference? Does Elephant Traffic get a cut?

parkingcrew.com

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yea, but my question is about the 70 that get handed off to you. Is there a difference? Does Elephant Traffic get a cut?

The 70 visitors we get will make the same for you no matter if they come directly or through ET.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

Pcmedics

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Parked 90 domains there for a week.... they made a whole 5 bucks. I wish i never wasted my time.

parkingcrew.com

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Parked 90 domains there for a week.... they made a whole 5 bucks. I wish i never wasted my time.

Could you PM me your username so I can look into this? How many visitors did these 90 domains generate and what was the RPM like? If you let me know your username I will be more than happy to investigate this for you and get back in more detail.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

Laird Mobi

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Parkingcrew.com, i have a domain pointed towards you and i've now got a 'you've been hacked' page coming up instead of a parking page, can you sort this out ASAP please? I assume it's your side as the nameservers are still the same and haven't changed at all. I'll PM you further details in a sec plus i've emailled you at support@parkingcrew.com
Thanks Chris

parkingcrew.com

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Parkingcrew.com, i have a domain pointed towards you and i've now got a 'you've been hacked' page coming up instead of a parking page, can you sort this out ASAP please? I assume it's your side as the nameservers are still the same and haven't changed at all. I'll PM you further details in a sec plus i've emailled you at support@parkingcrew.com
Thanks Chris

Hi Chris,

thanks a lot for your email. We have tried to reproduce what you were seeing but have not been able to do so. Can you send us a screenshot to our support email address as we tried from various IP addresses, browsers, etc. and always got one of our regular parking pages.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

parkingcrew.com

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just a quick follow up here. Chris and I exchanged a couple of emails and the issue seems to not have been on our end. We also had our CTO look into this and he confirmed it was not on our end.

Thanks a lot for letting us know though Chris. Always better to be safe than sorry.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

Pcmedics

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here is my evaluation of ParkingCrew.com's performance after 3 months of parking 90 high-end Canadians domains with them.
It started out really slow (revenue wise) in November, I made a few dollars for the whole month. Then the staff at PC raised my revenue share and i started to make more money.About a dollar a day for 90 domains.
In December my revenue stats actually started to increase again and i was up to about 2 bucks a day. Things were getting better and i was content with the amount coming in (it would pay a good amount of my yearly registrations).
Then January came and my revenvue dropped 75 to 90 percent. It happened over night. I am making roughly 30 cents a day now for 90 domains and i am wishing i never tried them out. I have contacted them a couple times this month and unfortunately they can't do anything. I made 10 bucks all month in January. I am not very impressed. That 10 bucks doesn't even cover one domain registration.

In a nutshell if i had known this was going to be the outcome i would never had wasted my time parking my domains at ParkingCrew.com.

Good luck and hopefully you make more money off your parked domains than i did.

parkingcrew.com

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Pcmedics,

thanks a lot for your email. Could you PN me your username with us so I can have a look at your account and try to find out the reason for the decline in January? Networkwide January has been an exceptionally strong month for our customers and I would love to investigate your drop in revenue. Might have been that one or more domains got blocked by our upstream feed provider but it is hard to tell without knowing your account name.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

altos

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Having been part of the domain industry for a decade and having worked with most domainparking platforms out there, we weren't really impressed with what we saw and decided to build our own platform:

Parkingcrew.com specifically caters to a professional domainers needs:

- PPC feed with the highest coverage worldwide
- 2nd tier feeds and a broad direct advertiser base for adult and blocked traffic
- highest revshares thanks to low overhead costs
- clearly arranged frontend
- transparent stats per domain
- autooptimization of proven templates
- custom template modification
- API
- multiple for-sale banners

In addition, Parkingcrew.com is fully integrated with above.com so you can easily benchmark our service against your current providers. We are confident we will win your traffic!

Take this opportunity now to increase your revenues for the longterm!

Parkingcrew.com - and your revenue takes off!

Well, I took the jump and sampling 15 domains with you. Still learning my way around. It's not exactly the most friendly setup. For example: took me while to find how to change for sale/not for sale setting and I am not crazy about the default "proven" templates. Like you said before, it's all on Auto mode and some of my domains will not see any revenue this way - example axnZONE.com Now the page showing ads for Canada parks, Cosmetic product etc, but it should show everything from TV, dead zone to games, tv, action, movies, danger, etc. (2,720,000 results on G for term axn zone). Is that mean that I have to manually change the setting and include all the keywords in all my domains? Hmmm... would love to make more then $0.45 in one week ;)

TIA
G

parkingcrew.com

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Here is my evaluation of ParkingCrew.com's performance after 3 months of parking 90 high-end Canadians domains with them.
It started out really slow (revenue wise) in November, I made a few dollars for the whole month. Then the staff at PC raised my revenue share and i started to make more money.About a dollar a day for 90 domains.
In December my revenue stats actually started to increase again and i was up to about 2 bucks a day. Things were getting better and i was content with the amount coming in (it would pay a good amount of my yearly registrations).
Then January came and my revenvue dropped 75 to 90 percent. It happened over night. I am making roughly 30 cents a day now for 90 domains and i am wishing i never tried them out. I have contacted them a couple times this month and unfortunately they can't do anything. I made 10 bucks all month in January. I am not very impressed. That 10 bucks doesn't even cover one domain registration.

In a nutshell if i had known this was going to be the outcome i would never had wasted my time parking my domains at ParkingCrew.com.

Good luck and hopefully you make more money off your parked domains than i did.

Hi Pcmedics,

thanks a lot for sending over your username. I looked into your account and found the explanation why revenues in December outperformed November and even more January so signifcantly:

You have a very nice christmas related domain name that - the sooner christmas got - attracted more and more traffic. It was doing ok in November, than great in December (as christmas was really getting close) and the traffic disappeared in January :)

Hope this explains things.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

parkingcrew.com

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Tia,

thanks a lot for your message. The for sale settings page will be relaunched very, very soon. With regards to the default templates and auto-optimization: With an CTR of close to 70% and an RPM of more than USD 50 on your account I believe it is working quite well :) Please bear in mind that the ads you are seeing might be different from the ads another visitor might see due to retargeting, etc.

With regards to only making USD 0.45: Unfortunately, there isn't really much traffic on your domains yet, so it is hard to really make a lot of revenue from it. CTR and RPM are above industry average though on your account.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

Pcmedics

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up but i am not impressed with the way my other better domains are performing. I guess its just plain and simple, Canadian domains perform lousy. Thirty cents a day sucks!

parkingcrew.com

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up but i am not impressed with the way my other better domains are performing. I guess its just plain and simple, Canadian domains perform lousy. Thirty cents a day sucks!

I wouldn't say that in general. At the end of the day it comes down to traffic quality and traffic quantity. We do have .ca domains making thousands of dollars a month on our platform but they get significant traffic.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators