• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed PartyPayOuts.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HasRob

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2006
Messages
708
Reaction score
0
PartyPoker.com has replied to my email with interest in this domain. Appraisal appreciated, thank you!

PartyPayOuts.com

HasRob.........
 
what are you going to try and get from them for that?
 
I'm still waiting for an offer from them via email. I know what it's really worth in their world, just curious what some here think. Was going to use this as an affiliate site and probably will if they lowball me.

thanks,
HasRob..........
 
if they are going to buy u can ask for low xx,xxx
 
Thanks, thats not a bad number at all but I actually had a much higher number in mind considering who they are and the name. But.........we'll see if they even get back to me with an offer. :decision:
 
PHATnames said:
yeah, I'd agree, and shoot for about 25k

Agreed. 25K for them, not much higher than regfee to a reseller.
 
Thanks again,

I also own PartyNickels.com and PartyPennies.com I was also going to develop into affiliate sites.

Told him I'd sign them over with acceptable offer on main domain name.

I'll keep ya's posted, thanks!

HasRob.........:fish2:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom