• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed PaSex.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontline

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2002
Messages
696
Reaction score
0
Obvious porn capability. What would be some good names (can pm me them if your too embarresed heh). Also what would be the value of the name itself?
 
Alot of sick people out there, I just hope to sell it (not much for porn names). What would a good asking price be?
 
Pennsylvania Sex :D (a site dedicated to sex with Pittsburg Steelers and the Amish :D).
 
Originally posted by NameGuy
that's just sick...

well what would you expect from a guy with a username like sleazy? :laugh:
 
Originally posted by uuallan
Pennsylvania Sex :D (a site dedicated to sex with Pittsburg Steelers and the Amish :D).

Oh, yuck!


I was thinking PA = personal assistant

The secretary stereotype...
 
Lol I actually thought of the Pennsylvania thing.
This domain has to have some value to it, id like to clear it out relatively fast, what do you experts think is a good price to ask. I really have no idea when it comes to porn domain names but seems like this is a pretty rare one (got it on a drop too :P). So any thoughts on pricing?
 
Originally posted by Sleazy
Alot of sick people out there, I just hope to sell it (not much for porn names). What would a good asking price be?

I don't think incest names are funny. Let it exire..and be ashamed.
 
Originally posted by Sleazy
Lol I actually thought of the Pennsylvania thing.
This domain has to have some value to it, id like to clear it out relatively fast, what do you experts think is a good price to ask. I really have no idea when it comes to porn domain names but seems like this is a pretty rare one (got it on a drop too :P). So any thoughts on pricing?


no more than $25
 
I think it probably really does have a negative value as any site linking to it is likely to be removed from some listings. In the porn industry traffic trading and linking is everything, and this name will reduce traffic availability.
 
Heh well i shot some emails to the company pasex who only own the .net.... we can only hope :P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom