• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed PastryCake.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

markmiddleton

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2007
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
PastryCake.com

Okay enter my next confusion, initially I thought nice domain, short and a definite market but not one I’ll concentrate on yet as I have more valuable ones to think about.

However… it seems I am being outvoted massively by the traffic the domains getting. I must stress I haven’t done any marketing yet, only yesterday did I begin marketing this domain when I realized that its stats were outperforming my expectations.

Its parked with a company I hadn’t tried before but one which is still common knowledge. This might explain it but its getting 930 visits per month on average yet its only been up a few days/half a week! (Not sure how long it takes for them to optimize keywords list things, market etc)

Value, idea’s as to why etc?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom