pay-tax.com .... what about this doamin name ?

• Dear DNForum.com user,

The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. As we are based in Gibraltar which is part of the EU and we have customers all over the world we are obligated to follow the new regulation as of May 25, 2018.

Accordingly, although we must request full contact information from each of you so our systems and webpage may continue to function we will restrict processing and data transfers as much as possible. When logged into DNForum.com we will display only your chosen handle and no other specific information unless requested by you. In order to request your specific information be revealed please go into your account settings and check the radio boxes next to the information. By default all information is private.

To cover all aspects of GDPR we have published a new / updated agreement (which includes our terms and privacy policy) that will become effective on May 25, 2018. It may be found at: https://www.dnforum.com/help/terms/

Onward and upwards;

Best DNForum.com

mrrabiy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 4, 2019
morocco
Hello Everyone

I would like know if there is any value for this domain name ( pay-tax.com )

Why its worth for me :)

1- pay-tax.com is easy to remember
2- Great extension ( .com ) the highest resale value
3- pay-tax is 6 characters
4- Advertisers pay up to $2 per click to advertise under pay tax

Broad Searches
Keyword : pay tax
Monthly Searches : 1,220,000
Cost per Click : 2.38$

Exact Searches
Keyword : (pay tax)
Monthly Searches : 1 300
Cost per Click : 2.17$

RobM

DNForum Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Oct 12, 2003
Malta
banner
1) pay-tax has a hyphen. Not the end of the world but not as easy to remember as paytax.
2) Good extension
3) t----a------x is only 3 characters - that trumps your 6 characters. You see why it's irrelevant?
4) People pay to advertise on highly focused domains with traffic. Something yours hasn't got.

You need to develop it or drop it - the domain alone has no value.

mrrabiy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 4, 2019
morocco
Thanks for your reply Mr RobM i really appreciate your help.
Don"t Have the time to work on it....i think will keep it for years it will cost just 9$ per year its not too much :)....i will try the find the end user who will be interested to buy it from me :)

Thanks again for your help RobM.

Biggie

Staff member
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Sep 4, 2002
GreenFriendly.com
www.urlpick.com
banner
Hi

not everyone has to pay taxes

though they may have to complete income tax forms, after deductions and expenses, there may not be any amount due to government
many get refunds as well

so, i don't think pay-tax is suitable as a replacement for any existing tax preperation service, who already has a domain name.

also, even if a name fits the short.com criteria, that doesn't give it instant value
and BTW your name has 7 characters as the hyphen is not invisible.

the doman has to make sense for the perceived market and for any potential buyer to consider it, either as a replacement domain or for a new website/service.

imo...