• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed PayOnCheckout.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WotWot is verified member.

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
55
I have now done this quite a few times in Asia, not sure if the same applies elsewhere, don't see why not? i.e. Pay when checking out of your hotel as opposed to prepaid.

Anyway, name was available and I thought this would be a great portal for hotels that offer this facility?

PayOnCheckout.com
 
Makes sense to me. I also have a number of checkout domains, and with the 900 lb guerrilla now on board and calling its service by a related name, you'd think values might go up. However, the only related sale I see is ExpressCheckout.com which sold for $2,488 on Afternic back in April 2005.

Cheers,
BidNo
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom