Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

PayPal Questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MI6

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I had a few questions related to PayPal. I'd appreciate if any one of you'll would answer.

Q1: Can I receive 300-350$ in an unverified personal account in one transaction?
Q2: Is there a limit as to how much I can receive and send per month?
Q3: If I create 2 PayPal accounts, am I cheating?

Thanks in advance!

P10n33R

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am almost 100% sure it is yes for all three questions. Email paypal and ask them.

freestyler

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
1.yes
2.yup there is a limit for unverified account
3.hm not really one can be personal,business. use 2 seperate credit cards and bank accounts......GET VERIFIED :)

MI6

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I just received a payment but PayPal is asking me to input my credit card number to accept the payment. And also to put my bank account info. I enter , fill bank account info later. But I need to enter cc info now. Any ideas on what to do? I want to accept payment without entering my cc number.

Thanks,

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MrDomain said:
Hi,

I just received a payment but PayPal is asking me to input my credit card number to accept the payment. And also to put my bank account info. I enter , fill bank account info later. But I need to enter cc info now. Any ideas on what to do? I want to accept payment without entering my cc number.

Thanks,

You have to but when you buy stuff DONT worry, It will subtract from your account first, then if your account does not have enough it WILL use the cc.

mark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Paypal doesnt ask you for the information you indicated when you receive a payment unless you are not already a member--are you sure it was legit from Paypal?

MI6

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, I am sure it was legit.

I was logged in my account. I was speaking to the buyer on MSN. Buyer sent funds and PayPal asked me to Accept or Deny. When I accept it asks for cc no and bank account.

Vivi

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
better check with paypal. there are a lot of phishing around. they mimic paypal's site. even looks the same! I have received a few before!

as far as I know, Paypal never ask for input of sensitive info through emails. so always double check. don't click on links in email. it may lead you to a phishing site that may look the same as paypal's.

always type-in the URL : https://www.paypal.com to log in!

mark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
agree with vivi; if you were already logged into paypal acct. they have your information and do not need additional info to accept or deny a payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators