Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

"PAYPAL SCAM" stolen domains recovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WINNA

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
After weeks of intensive detective work, emails, international phone calls, late nights, faxes and threats, I have fully recovered two domains that were stolen without being paid for and transferred into an account that was fraudulent.

The process was without a doubt the most time consuming exercise I have undertaken, yet I am very pleased with the outcome. For those that had to witness my anger fuelled attack under the thread of PAYPAL SCAM I apologize for my outburst, yet I feel with the result that there was method in my madness.

I sincerely appreciate everyone’s help and advice with the recovery process of the domains OUOA.com and OUKS.com and no malice was intended on to anyone through my communications. The domains are now safely back in my control and the lesson that was learnt through this process is never trust anyone that says “trust me”, don’t trust PayPal.com and their methods, be cautious of everyone you are dealing with and it is imperative that you use ESCROW.com for transactions where you value your domain dealing being completed professionally and without challenges.
:cool:

Last edited:

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
So your not going to kill us anymore?

I can finally sleep easy now... LOL

I'm glad you learned by it. Good luck with the rest of your sales.

victornumber

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm glad you got your domains back :D.

Albert Tai

Downloading More Ram!
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i'm glad.
did the seller chargeback on paypal so then u didn't recieve the paypal money?

WINNA

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Apparently the PayPal.com account that they were paid from was hijacked, so when the money was approved in my PP account I pushed the domains. The PP account owner got notified that payment was made from their account for two amounts and they immediately notified PP that they did not authorize payment from their PP account and subsequently PP placed a hold on the funds in my account.

By that stage 20 mins had lapsed and I already pushed the domains into the GD account that was communicated to me via the live correspondence.

The lesson here is if you are using PP for any transactions have a time factor of about 24 to 48 hours for the funds to be completely cleared before you transfer or push the domains into another account.
:upset:

Last edited:

tekz999

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Escrow is not good enough. Go for sedo escrow.

afloat.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
After weeks of intensive detective work, emails, international phone calls, late nights, faxes and threats, I have fully recovered two domains that were stolen without being paid for and transferred into an account that was fraudulent.

The process was without a doubt the most time consuming exercise I have undertaken, yet I am very pleased with the outcome. For those that had to witness my anger fuelled attack under the thread of PAYPAL SCAM I apologize for my outburst, yet I feel with the result that there was method in my madness.

I sincerely appreciate everyone’s help and advice with the recovery process of the domains OUOA.com and OUKS.com and no malice was intended on to anyone through my communications. The domains are now safely back in my control and the lesson that was learnt through this process is never trust anyone that says “trust me”, don’t trust PayPal.com and their methods, be cautious of everyone you are dealing with and it is imperative that you use ESCROW.com for transactions where you value your domain dealing being completed professionally and without challenges.

As far as I'm concerned you have shown yourself a childish loudmouth fool.
You should leave this forum and never come back.

Quote:

I only need one shot and I don't give a **** what you **** faces think.
I guarantee you we will destroy you ****ers...........
go **** yourself you ****ed poor excuse for oxygen thieves.
Now godaddy.com watch what i am about to do.
you have ****ed with the wrong person now.
and paypal you ****ing thieves i will kill all you cunts as well.

WINNA

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
In laymen’s terms and in audible English I reply.

Firstly where are the childish comments that I have written or is that speculation that you quote here to dishonour my reputation?

In the event of war the side that uses whatever tactics to win the battle will succeed in overcoming the weakness of the opposition.

In life the same applies.

The accounts on which I express my honest opinion is what comes from within and if you wish to suffocate my thoughts through your opinion, then you have been allowed to express your opinion openly.

The Internet is a training academy for our leaders of tomorrow and what they digest through various expressions by individuals in this labyrinth they call cyberspace, will dictate on how they will handle the challenges of tomorrow.

To rant is not illegal and to express anger is a gift and I can unequivocally say to you if you were faced with a situation where your only option was to fight rather than flight, than I am sure you would gather all the necessary courage and energy to fight whatever confronted you. Otherwise if you imploded and your cowardness consumed your soul than you would lie in state of depression for the rest of your life trying to come to terms of why you in exist in this spiritual space.

If however you used explicatives and adjectives in your ordeal, than you would be excused for being a homosapien, rather than a homosexual.
:-/

Last edited:

afloat.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In laymen’s terms and in audible English I reply.

Firstly where are the childish comments that I have written or is that speculation that you quote here to dishonour my reputation?

:-/

Making death threats on a public forum? I quote:

"you have now two weeks to get the domains back to account 5753185 or we will take out your employee's on their way to work. I already have names and it won't take long for us to sort this.

tess diaz will be killed
mark gawith will be killed
marcus grodin will be killed
jeff olsen will be killed

and the big trophy of them all......bob parsons will be shot in the right knee, sliced across the face and his left eye will be gauged out."

Shall I go on.., you don't call this childish?, your comments borderline on criminal, and you think I'm trying to dishonour your reputation? LOL.

You should count yourself lucky you don't get a visit from the AFP

WINNA

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It has been agreed by all parties that he who succeeds in Australia will be bought down by the uneducated liabilities that consume this existence, only to try and place themselves in a higher position then where they could ever dream to be.

I have succeeded in my plight and in my eyes I have done what no other has done before me; successfully recovered domains that were stolen through an illegal and fraudulent deal.

I admit I was tricked but not fooled.

I have been faced with many a fight.

I fight all my fights to win.

I have had to fight to the death and I speak as the victor.

However to lay rest to your lame and belligerent argument, I have humbly apologized for my actions to the audience.

Should you wish to continue this satire then we can do it off the record. Yet I say this with warning, raise your hand or speak to me in a manner that degrades my character and you will see darkness for the rest of your life. Those whom know me, know that I build relationships and care for those who are hear to learn why they are here, and for those of you, whom are blinded by the truth will one day catch a glimpse of what it all is.

I speak for those who fight and that wish to succeed in becoming something greater than they could ever imagine.

Today I have destroyed a wall that was built to destroy others and see that you have tried to construct a wall of destruction around my spirit.

My spirit and network grows and now that you have been tangled in my web and are caught as a victim, I say this to you. Don’t go to the authorities, go to church and ask for forgiveness or pray to the creator. If you don’t believe in God and believe in the nothing, than that is what you will soon become, nothing.
:lol:

Last edited:

afloat.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It has been agreed by all parties that he who succeeds in Australia will be bought down by the uneducated liabilities that consume this existence, only to try and place themselves in a higher position then where they could ever dream to be.

I have succeeded in my plight and in my eyes I have done what no other has done before me; successfully recovered domains that were stolen through an illegal and fraudulent deal.

However to lay rest to your lame and belligerent argument, I have humbly apologized for my actions to the audience.

Should you wish to continue this satire then we can do it off the record. Yet I say this with warning, raise your hand or speak to me in a manner that degrades my character and you will see darkness for the rest of your life. Those whom know me, know that I build relationships and care for those who are hear to learn why they are here, and for those of you, whom are blinded by the truth will one day catch a glimpse of what it all is.

I speak for those who fight and that wish to succeed in becoming something greater than they could ever imagine.

Today I have destroyed a wall that was built to destroy others and see that you have tried to construct a wall of destruction around my spirit.

My spirit and network grows and now that you have been tangled in my web and are caught as a victim, I say this to you. Don’t go to the authorities, go to church and ask for forgiveness or prayer to the creator. If you don’t believe in God and believe in the nothing, than that is what you will soon become, nothing.
:asleep:

more threats now, your a good contender for the forum psychopath

WINNA

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sooner rather than later you will surface, nothing!
:yes:

Last edited:

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

My spirit and network grows and now that you have been tangled in my web and are caught as a victim, I say this to you. Don’t go to the authorities, go to church and ask for forgiveness or prayer to the creator. If you don’t believe in God and believe in the nothing, than that is what you will soon become, nothing.
:asleep:

I have recovered many names. no other person has ever recovered domains before? I had to hack one scammer right here on dnf.com a few years ago, so don't tell me you can't recover domains. (and don't kill me)

WINNA

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
bs

Last edited:

exxe

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
WINNA, nice to see you've received the domains back.

Out of curiosity, can you share the way you have dealt with GoDaddy? I remember they initially said they cannot give you the domains back because it was a third party involved (PP).

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
WINNA, are you the SS.com guy?

WINNA

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The short story is by law I am not able to discuss how the domains were recovered, but I will say this. There was only one clue that I could use to obtain the domains back, and fortunately I used it and it worked.

WINNA

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What s.h.i.t?
:uhoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators