• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Pccelectronics.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stuff

Mr Domeen
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2002
Messages
4,356
Reaction score
35
Hello

PCCElectronics.com


What do You think of it, someone had snap on it, google shows that it was some electronics selling site. Most get some traffic.
Was it worth $8,75?

Thanks
 
I think there are one too many c's at the begining of the domain. I would have passed
 
Originally posted by greggish
I think there are one too many c's at the begining of the domain. I would have passed

Yes one c is to much it would have been nice PCelectronics.com
 
PCC is OK too.
Could be used in many ways.
 
Originally posted by options
PCC is OK too.
Could be used in many ways.

Thanks options
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom