Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

PDN.com premium 3 letter .com domain name up for sale - 5,000-7,000 monthly type-ins

Status
Not open for further replies.

syed

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PDN.com - this domain was sold for $34k and buyer had agreed in written but I don't have time to chase people around so I am just listing it here.

The 3 letter has very high quality letters in it and it ends with 'N' which could stand for Network, making it even more valuable.

There are couple of thousand business with "PDN" in their names.

It will be sold to highest offer here.

TRAFFIC/INCOME:

Obviously, its a premium 3 letter .com and most value lies in that rarity but this domain also receives high traffic. When it was parked 3 years ago, it was
receiving 3,000 visitors a month & doing $7-$8 day in PPC ad revenue.

In last 2-3 years I haven't been much active online (evident from my activity here). To show traffic stats, I recently started forwarding the domain to an affiliate (it also made 3 sale in last 2 months - near $100 revenue) and its receiving about 5,000 to 7,000 type-in visitors a month. I do not have PPC ads but if you have any Adsense account, you can try to monetize it the better way (ads instead of affiliate).

I am keeping the BIN to same as it was sold previously - $34k

BIN: $34K

Payment: Escrow.com or Bank wire. Buyer covers Escrow cost.

tetrapak

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you accept offers: $12k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom