Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

pending delete lists

traffic24

Reaction score
I am asking myself since years where do those marketplaces like dropcatch or expiredomains.net get those 'to-be-deleted' domains list. Do the registry offer such lists per TLD? Or is there a vendor who offers them? Thanks

Domain summit 2024

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yes you can download it from the registry. Its a large list though so you need a lot of processing power to get any of these lists to work on your computer. Its not impossible, but say you download the "registered" lists of the .coms, they are so large that I could not get them to open.

traffic24

Reaction score
yes you can download it from the registry. Its a large list though so you need a lot of processing power to get any of these lists to work on your computer. Its not impossible, but say you download the "registered" lists of the .coms, they are so large that I could not get them to open.
I have been at registry pages of .io and .com but without success, could you please push me towards right direction?

RobertMills

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Domain marketplaces like DropCatch and ExpiredDomains.net typically obtain their lists of expiring or to-be-deleted domains from the respective registry of each top-level domain (TLD).

Each registry maintains a list of domains that are set to expire or be deleted. These lists are often made available to registrars and other third-party services that specialize in acquiring expired domains. The marketplace may also use tools and software that monitor the domain registration database to identify domains that are approaching expiration.

In addition to obtaining these lists directly from the registry, marketplaces may also use data from registrars or other sources to identify expiring domains. However, the registry is typically the most authoritative source of information on expiring domains.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators