• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed PenisReduction....can i say this?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

garyted51

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2002
Messages
1,379
Reaction score
0
I noticed that PenisReduction.com, .net, .org, .info are all taken.

But PenisReduction.us is still available. Does this exemptlify that this market is not good in the USA? or are the males in the u.s. to ungifted to make the registration worth while?

:embarrass
 
I didn't think registrations of .coms was limited to the US. :D
 
Small market :)
Not much demand
 
Originally posted by Zoobar
Small market :)
Not much demand

I don't know...I have been thinking about having 8-10" removed :)
 
Perhaps MJ can use your extra 8" to fix his nose :)

Mike
 
I change my reply. I glanced over the post half asleep on cold medicine. .US is a lousy TLD. There is no justification for registering one. :)
 
Originally posted by Tippy
Perhaps MJ can use your extra 8" to fix his nose :)

Mike

:laugh: Anything would be an improvement over what he has left!
 
Very funny...but some of us keep tripping on it you know!
 
Originally posted by gregr
I change my reply. I glanced over the post half asleep on cold medicine. .US is a lousy TLD. There is no justification for registering one. :)

Save your breath GregR. I've been telling these people that for weeks...but they just won't listen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom