• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed PennsylvaniaHeartSurgeon.com please appraise

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

petrosc

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
3,116
Reaction score
8
PennsylvaniaHeartSurgeon.com

Now I know that it is too long for a domain, but look beyond that...it's very generic and targeted, if I was a heart surgeon in Pennsylvania I would love to have this domain.

What do you think?

thanks,
Petros
 
reg fee - reseller.
 
i agree that it's reg fee reseller no doubt about that, I will try to find an end user for this one, how much should i ask for?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom