• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed PerrosPolicia.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
7,357
Reaction score
223
I have this domain and I've been debating over the past week or so if I should renew it (it expires later in the week) or drop it.

It's Spanish for "Police Dogs". Parked it gets a handful of hits a month (2-5) and over a year has made a whopping $0.42 in revenue.

I like it because it is a simple Spanish .com (if it was any other TLD I would have dropped it) but the low revenue is a killer (maybe I should renew it for another year and try it out at Parked.com?).

Thoughts?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom