• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale /// PERSONALJESUS.COM & CHRISTIANGATE.COM - Two nice domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

New Member
The Originals
Joined
Feb 28, 2004
Messages
30,303
Reaction score
2,217
PERSONALJESUS.COM
Famous Depeche Mode song, over 4 Million in Google and more than 1,200 for "Personal Jesus" in Overture. .com/.net/.org/.info are all taken

Great domain - capitalize on the success of the The Passion :-D
Accepting offers of $85 and up.


CHRISTIANGATE.COM
Great name as a Forum or Community web site for a Church or Christian web site. I sold FaithGate.com a few months ago for almost $1,000

Accepting offers of $65 and up.

Ad appears in several forums - post your offer here or in a PM.
 
Buy both names for $120 - still accepting offers separately.
 
You may have a point there, but the bottom line is that this is a sale thread, which means that what you posted is not welcome nor appreciated. A PM to the seller would have been a lot better.

I have done business with TimeChange several times and have nothing but positive things to say about each experience. I just wish all transactions were that smooth.

And by the way, PersonalJesus.com is a *great* DN :D
 
I'm sure TC was not trying to mislead anyone. I would guess the 4 million was posted in error, as we all make on occaision. The two words, "Personal" & "Jesus" appear aproximately 42,000 times consecutively on Google, not 4 million. So while you, cappuccino, are correct, this is a sales thread and we ask that comments that are detrimental to the seller not be posted publicaly. A pm to the seller would have been better route to follow. If the seller does not reply or disagrees, then a PM to a mod/admin would be in order.

Thanks and let's get back to business.

Sharpy
 
I have to get my two cents in on this one. Why are we killing the messenger? I would have asked cappaccino via pm to edit his post, once i made the proper corrections in the thread.

Nothing against TimeChange as I am cool with him, but why are we not talking about the personal attack?
 
All derogatory remarks removed as per the thread's author's request.

Let's get back to business please. Good luck with your sale.
 
Unfortunately this sale has gone FUBAR, although I appreciate the removal of the offending posts of the user "cappuccino". Please close this thread, thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom