• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed PetTube.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

greggish

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2002
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
0
I thought this might be good for a YouTube type site, but just for vids of pets obviously. What do you think?


UPDATE: Sold pettube.com for $3,500. Thanks again to everyone for the feedback.
 
It's been just over a year since I originally posted this for appraisal and didn't get any responses, so I just thought I would try again. Any input would be appreciated.
 
without development, i would say reg fee, but just an idea, this site could be used to sell , you know those tube things you see on tv, that dogs run in and out at dogshows, or little tube maze things that they have animals run through... its the only really thing i see,

the youtube idea, i guess its not bad... but to make it into something big... i dont know ... ppl will just go type pets on youtube...

gl
 
This name is worth more than regfee.

I'd say it is high xx to low xxx for reseller...maybe upto 1k for motivated enduser.
 
interesting name. mid-high $XX
 
Its definately not reg free... however it all depends to who you sell it to..
 
I really like the name, moreover, I believe with the current adoration we Americans have for our pets, the name is quite marketable. I would definitely develop this one if it were mine.
 
Not worth much as is, but developing it might improve it. If you don't plan on developing it send me a PM with a reasonable price and I'll buy it from you.
 
High $xx to Low $xxx sounds about right.
 
Thanks for the input everyone. I appreciate it.
 
Just wanted to update this thread. I sold pettube.com for $3,500. Thanks again for all the input.
 
pet-tube-10040xi.jpg


Cool domain, but you might have a TM issue. See photo above.

http://www.alsto.com/home/decor-and-furnishings/79547-Pet-Tube.html
 
Someone out there might may mid xxx for this one..
 
Just wanted to update this thread. I sold pettube.com for $3,500. Thanks again for all the input.

Awesome! Infidels will keep posting the usual "$xx" crap but it's always nice seeing decent sales of creative names.
 
Someone out there might may mid xxx for this one..

I don't understand your comment, and lawpal's too. Did you read my post above updating the thread? I recently sold pettube.com for $3,500. But, thanks for the feedback anyway.

Awesome! Infidels will keep posting the usual "$xx" crap but it's always nice seeing decent sales of creative names.

Thank you Acroplex. It was my first four figures sale.
 
low to mid xx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom