• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed pf3.biz

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

drndrw

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2006
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Okay guys I just got this name. It's a three letter gtld so I assume it has some value but you guys tell me. Thanks :)!

-drndrw
 
Actually it's a 3 character gTLD.
Honestly unless it has some traffic I would appraise it at reg fee.
 
I don't see much value (if any) for this name.
 
seems like a pretty hard to remember domain name... how much did you pay for it if you dont mind me asking....
 
I just bought it at 11 dollars for two years. This sucks I thought 3 letter gTLD's had value :(. And it actually does have a meaning to it.
 
regfee to mid xx's
 
drndrw said:
I just bought it at 11 dollars for two years. This sucks I thought 3 letter gTLD's had value :(. And it actually does have a meaning to it.

Yes 3 LETTER however this is 3 CHARACTERS.
Two letters "P" and "f" and one number "3".

Those have value in the dot com or if it is something like "MP3", PS2, FF7 etc. but not in .biz with out any meaning.

No big deal it was $11 but you learned before you reg'd 100 at $11 ea.

GL
 
Hi,
Sorry to say zero, as someone said it is LLN. Anyway, noone seems to want .biz domains. You can trawl through dnjournal & youwill find a few generic quality word sell, but even then it is rare. I have Jockeys.biz, which I thought would be a good gambling, or info site. No-one even bothers appraising them, let alone buythem! I think people can tell you are a newbie & don't wan'tyou wasting any more dollars! all the best. Guy
:couch2:
 
$0..stick with the .coms unless its a really good word
 
may be middle $x
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom