Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Photos from South America trip to Chile, Bolivia, and Peru

Status
Not open for further replies.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Fantastic pictures, thanks for sharing.

-=DCG=-

Domain Summit 2024

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Great pictures Lossocco...BTW...without Argentina you missed 50% of SouthAmerica! :bolt:

loscocco

is out kiteboarding
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Great pictures Lossocco...BTW...without Argentina you missed 50% of SouthAmerica! :bolt:

I definately plan on going back soon to explore more of the continent. and BTW.. i don't think Argentina is 50% of SouthAmerica.. maybe Brazil. but in either case..want to travel maybe places in the world :)

bdss

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Lossocco fantastic pictures.....the clarity you have got from Canon PowerShot S50 is hard to beleive....its awesome . Do keep sharing your pics here..

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Where in Peru do you live? I was noticing that .PE names are quite common there and .com not as big. Do you have any good .PE names?

I live in Moyobamba in the department of San Martin, on the edge of the jungle. (see moyobamba.net )

I tried to register my first .pe domain a couple of weeks ago, but it was a reserved name (a city).

The process is a lot more complex than registering a .com - you have to apply for the domain to the "Red Cientifica de Peru) and then see if you get it. Also it costs $35 a year. Used to be $50 a year.

loscocco

is out kiteboarding
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I live in Moyobamba in the department of San Martin, on the edge of the jungle. (see moyobamba.net )

I tried to register my first .pe domain a couple of weeks ago, but it was a reserved name (a city).

The process is a lot more complex than registering a .com - you have to apply for the domain to the "Red Cientifica de Peru) and then see if you get it. Also it costs $35 a year. Used to be $50 a year.

dotnetking,

I did not have time to get over to that area of peru. I spent so much time in Chile and bolivia that i had to cut peru short but it defintly was my favorite place of the whle trip.

Yeah applying for a .pe sound a lot harder. are there some good ones left?

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah applying for a .pe sound a lot harder. are there some good ones left?

To be honest, I've never looked.

I was put off years ago when the cost was $50 and I had difficulty paying the reg fee for "ordinary" domain names, and when you had to give a sound reason for having the domain (such as it was the name of your registered business).

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
beautiful pictures, you've got the touch;)

RazorNF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Very nice pictures - and cool image gallery software too...

BidNo

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's some great photography. You have an excellent eye on subject, composition and colors.

Everytime I time I see Macchu Picchu I get goose bumps. I wanted to visit when I was in Lima. It seemed a short distance but a round-trip ticket was $700 (that was before AA offered direct flights).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators