Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Php Fix Resource Required

CharlieC

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Apologies to mods if this request is not posted in the correct area.

Hello
I do not know PHP but have a site that has a a wp T_String error and it mentions a line number that the error is located on etc.I can run the code through various checkers that I have found online and these highlight a missing '(' however I can not find where on the line , or previous line to place the missing ( to correct this error.

Are there any free resources that highlight where to replace bad or missing characters in code etc.From trying to fix this the past couple of days I need to try to educate myself on PHP.

Charlie

Domain summit 2024

owen

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Apologies to mods if this request is not posted in the correct area.

Hello
I do not know PHP but have a site that has a a wp T_String error and it mentions a line number that the error is located on etc.I can run the code through various checkers that I have found online and these highlight a missing '(' however I can not find where on the line , or previous line to place the missing ( to correct this error.

Are there any free resources that highlight where to replace bad or missing characters in code etc.From trying to fix this the past couple of days I need to try to educate myself on PHP.

Charlie

Send me your code and I can take a look for you. This is a common PHP error and an easy one to fix, you just need to find what's missing.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators