• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers PHPFox community licence v2 for sale with extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

northern

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2012
Messages
31
Reaction score
1
Hello,

I am selling my PHPFox community licence that I bought back in 2011

Includes:
-PHP Script with official licence
-contact importer (from social networks)
-English and Portuguese Language pack
-Branding removal (the brand PHPfox will not show anywhere)

If you want to add the domain popularityshare.com and
the website installed in that domain, please PM.
I will send you traffic statistics of the domain,
and if you are interested, I will install the script
on your server free of charges

I´m looking for offers,

regards,
Northern
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom