• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers PicFunny.com - Revenue + Traffic = Only 100$

Status
Not open for further replies.

tj007s13

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2005
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
PicFunny.com
Registered @ GoDaddy
Expires: Oct 2009

This domain is by all measures valued way over the asking price even without the stats. Don't miss this opportunity!

Stats:
Over 100 Backlinks
Past 30 Days Parked Stats
High Frequency of Searched Keywords

Info:
This used to be a funny pictures site that a friend and I made. I never really had time to get it going so I took it offline. I kept the domain though. Now I am starting some new projects and need some money. Take advantage of this cheap offering. It makes money even undeveloped ;)

Possible Uses:
Humor Site
Image Hosting Site
Funny Image Site
Picture Rating Site
The Next 4Chan?

Payment:
100$ > 75$ Bin
PayPal Only
 
Last edited:
Price Lowered To A 75$ Bin.
Need a Quick Sale.
 
OK for $75.
Sending Paypal this afternoon.
Regards
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom