• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers pineapple.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

tornadodomain

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2006
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
wanting to unload pineapple.net sometime soon

looking for any offers

be reasonable

this is an old one word domain created in 1996! that can fit any brandability attempts for pretty much any category and service

the .net gives it more of a usage for 'network' related services i suppose
 
I'll start it with an offer of $50.
 
...
 
Last edited:
any BIN price?
 
I guess I won at $340.

Please pm me your payment info.
 
domain54326 said:
I guess I won at $340.

Please pm me your payment info.
Doesn't look like an auction to me.
 
Did this end? I am confused. Also is there any traffic?
 
same question, is there traffic ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom