• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed PizzaMenu.mobi~worth a nibble?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HolySmoke

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Still a little aprehensive about .mobi,but as this has ovt. of 13,925,thought it might be worth a go.
But is it?
Thanks.:der:
 
no, not worth anything.

pizza.mobi yes, pizzamenu.mobi no way
 
I actually think this mobi makes more sense with cellphones than most of that other garbage people think makes any sense with mobi, pizza is actually something I would order via my cellphone, obviously pizza is probably reserved by the scammers that own the rights to mobi, but this one is easy to remember as well..I dont like mobi at all and I dont think most single word mobis that people think are top notch make any sense on a cellphone..If mobis (and thats doubtful anyway) are ever going to be used, those domains that are going to be in demand are things that that are low priced items that people would order without a needing a picture, and thats whats pizza is.. the perfect thing to order via your cellphone.. I think most mobis are regfee..but this one I wouldnt let go for less than $500
 
This makes sense to me too, and is alot better than many many .mobis i've seen registered.

Put up a pizza restaurant directory, or directory of actuall menu listings. It should bring in something.
 
Thanks you for taking time to give your opinions.
Seasons Greetings to you all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom