• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale playstationforum.com / .net

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
3,491
Reaction score
17
Hi,

Throwing up my best names in a package.
I don't think I need to explain the meaning of the name or how generic it is etc.

Results on Google for "playstation forum" is over 85.000, which is MONSTER considering the word forum is actually in it.'

I am considering all offers for these names, and my BIN price is set to $2500
 
I have received a few lowballers as usual.

Please dont send offers unless they are high $XXX -> BIN

Thanks // Peter Stefansson
 
why thank you kind sir! :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom