• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Please appraise: BarePanties.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VividChoice

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2006
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Looking for an appraisal for Barepanties.com

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
 
It seems like it could be a type of clothing.

I do not think that a large company would use this term as the primary name for a product, though.
 
$0.00 .. dont really see much value if any value at all in the domain
 
Do you like mean 'take off' your underpants or something like that? I can only say reg fee for just the name alone..
 
might have some value as an adult name but still there is not much potential in this name. low $xx or if you like reg fee
 
Thanks for your all appraisals!

Perhaps this would be a fitting name for an adult site, like a panty fetish.com or something similar. I was thinking more along the lines of a place to purchase lingerie and underpants. Kind of like a Victoria Secret. Huge market for people who are too embarrassed to get out of the house.

While doing the research for this domain, I came across a website that sells used panties. Now that is just wrong, I'm sorry.:puke:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom