• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Please appraise battreef.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oveber

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
883
Reaction score
0
The place in Queensland where THE Crocodile Hunter, Steve Irwin, was killed by a stingray
 
sad. this poor guy has just died. he was so full of life.
& what do you plan on doing with the domain?
i'm gutted he's dead
Predator
 
Tasteless. Always people who try and make a profit out of tragedy.
 
Well, Now This Has Happened, It Might Rise Dramaticly
 
The place in Queensland where THE Crocodile Hunter, Steve Irwin, was killed by a stingray


Unbeleivable but not surprising, You must of been one of the guys selling 911newspapers on ebay for 100 bucks a pop, Maybe you can register steveirwindiesfromstingray.com and sell that too, or did you already grab it?
:crazy:
 
I really don't know what to say to people like that...
 
I know its all about money, but this seems more like you are trying to benefit from something tragic, unless you are going to make a memorial site out of it I think its pretty tasteless
 
Sorry too all of you. I reg this because i dont like people making money on other`s tragedie. I dont think you will se this for sale.
Thanks
 
Sorry too all of you. I reg this because i dont like people making money on other`s tragedie. I dont think you will se this for sale.
Thanks

Well done for being big enough to say that. Maybe a tribute page would be fitting. Judging from this forum & myself included, there is an overwhelming respect for steve irwin & a great sense of loss. I can only imagine how the environmental community is feeling, & of course his young family.
I'm not normally one to be too fussed when 'famous' people depart, no more than normal. But with steve, i've never seen anyone with such a zest for life. R.I.P :pray:
 
Thanks Predator
Lots of good comments here. Of course its tasteless.
So why ask for an appraisel?
Just to have an idea of value if someone come up with an offer. I great to now. It was not ment to sell this.

_Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom