Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise Please appraise ca---.com

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

hiccks

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
This is a IDN domain. xn--c------a.com. All input would be appreciated
Edited

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

hiccks

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks I like it also. It has monthly searches, but low cpc. cache.com is a retailer that went out of business and then the brand was bought by another company. I'm thinking they might have let this one expire during bankruptcy and ownership change? It had been registered since early 2000's before it expired.
Hopefully there is someone here who deals with IDN's that might have an idea on value?

Last edited:

sitehq

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ill go with for sale side $3500, buy side for $80. someone has to have a language keyboard to type this in, or else its just a cool link (which can be done with any image) but its a word that does cross over boundaries. nice get if you got it for reg fee, if a backoder type price $69 79 i think your still ok.

One of the reason i like emoji, is they are already on everyones smartphone, and windows and apple computers (if your updated,hit WIN key then ".")

hiccks

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
ill go with for sale side $3500, buy side for $80. someone has to have a language keyboard to type this in, or else its just a cool link (which can be done with any image) but its a word that does cross over boundaries. nice get if you got it for reg fee, if a backoder type price $69 79 i think your still ok.

One of the reason i like emoji, is they are already on everyones smartphone, and windows and apple computers (if your updated,hit WIN key then ".")

That is pretty cool. I actually picked domain on from expiring domains for $19. I thought it was cool and pretty surprised noone else bid on it?
Thanks for your input. Much appreciated

sitehq

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hey hicks, what language is your e in?

sometimes multiple languages can use the same accent

ie portuguese and spanish??

page

hiccks

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
hey hicks, what language is your e in?

sometimes multiple languages can use the same accent

ie portuguese and spanish??

page
that is a great question. How would I figure that out? here is the actual domain: xn--cach-epa.com.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators