• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Please appraise calls.org & aerobic.org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Onward

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2006
Messages
2,937
Reaction score
47
Hi, I've had these domains since the late 90's and am considering having them brokered. I have noticed that .org's are getting hotter and hotter though so it may be in my interest to just keep them for a few more years.

Please give me your appraisal opinions on calls.org and aerobic.org

The names easily pay for themselves with sedo parking, but nothing too exciting.

Also, if anyone has any thoughts on development ideas...please let me know as well.

As always, I DNforum member opinions.

Thanks.
 
good domains, but I havent seen .orgs getting hot to be honest, I think you could get low, maybe mid $x.xxx for those domains, they are good but still .orgs, aerobic is great to develop into a fitness portal, with tips for exercise, healty food and so on..I would think its difficult to get a great price undeveloped as other health fields such as yoga, pilates,.... have in many places replaced aerobics, I think calls.org is not as good, because its too abstract, but maybe a site for calling-cards, voip, etc might be worth a try..
 
Thanks Domainah. My '.org's getting hot' comment was taken from DNJournal this week...but before seeing DNJournal this week, I tend to agree with you.

It really funny that aerobic.org gets more traffic and pays better, but calls.org gets more interest as far as e-mail offers to buy the name.

Thanks again for your insight.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom